Monday, April 1, 2019

NYC, truly the best city



It was not at first days I was there on my first visit on 2016. First month I stayed in NYC is like hell. I hate the city so much. It's beyond my expectation (as from those scenes I saw on almost every hollywood movies or series), it wasn't as cleaned as I imagine before, the road it self wasn't as smooth as I expected.

I can't recall if the exact time when finally I'm super in love with this crazy city. I think it was after a month and half. The dirt, the chaotic frustating subway, the diverse languages I heard on subway everytime I commute (you might hear language you even never heard before), the freedom of wearing anything we like without afraid being judged or overlooked as in my home-country, the art is everywhere (like literally everywhere, on the station, on the street, on the park, etc), the sky. Suddenly everything bad and good of this city combined and grown so much love in me.

And I wish nothing now but hopefully one day I can come back to the city that I will always miss, New York City.

blog comments powered by Disqus