The photos taken by my friend, Dede Suherman (better known as Icing). You can click here to see his other portfolio. Took Hotel Indonesia street area as the location and his Sony Alpha-300 as the camera. I ain't going to give the details from the camera, due here I only came as a model not as a photographer, ops ! correction, here I just came as so-called a wannabe proffesional model.
Color to Black
The photos taken by my friend, Dede Suherman (better known as Icing). You can click here to see his other portfolio. Took Hotel Indonesia street area as the location and his Sony Alpha-300 as the camera. I ain't going to give the details from the camera, due here I only came as a model not as a photographer, ops ! correction, here I just came as so-called a wannabe proffesional model.
Self-proclaimed as an international photographer based on Jakarta. A thirty-something guy who passionate about traveling. He writes sometime and considered cooking as one of the best ways to release his stress out.