Monday, June 7, 2010

Beauty of Belitung

These pictures below from my backpacked to Belitung* on last February with my friends Eaz, Dede and Rizma. Hope you guys enjoy.

Here are the first pictures that I took with my Lumix. Anyway, the beauty of this Islands was no joke !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


and here are below pictures taken by my friend Dede with his Sony Alpha-300 DSLR :
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

*Belitung located in Indonesia, about 45 minutes from Indonesia's capital city, Jakarta. The Island got more fame after Laskar Pelangi and Sang Pemimpi the movie (fyi, the movies were blockbuster in Indonesia and numerous award winning internationally.

3 comments:

Eaz Eryanda said...

suatu saat akan kesitu lagi T,T

nando.gino said...

[at] Eaz : amin

nando.gino said...

[at] Rezty : iya lu harus kesana. Kl kesana ajak" gue ya,slnya mau kesana lg. Hihihih...

Post a Comment