Monday, March 8, 2021

2021

Corona strikes the whole world since early of 2020. 

Nothing much I have done in my life ever since. I feel depressed, frustration running around my head, sad, pretty much all the negative energy hit me at the same time. I almost give up, but then again, I come to my sense, realizing I am lucky enough for what happened in my life before, for still breathing until the second I'm writing this post. I thank God for all the millions good things happened in my life, which much more than all these crazy times I had in this pandemic year. 

It's been a long time I did not post anything, I know, I am a lazy bitch. Here in this post am going to show my photoshoot of a good friend when am still in New York City couple years a go. His name is Zaley, a mix of latin and middle eastern blood. 





blog comments powered by Disqus