Saturday, April 6, 2019

TWOislands of wine

Worth of try from two best islands Bali, Indonesia and Australia.





Yesterday, Gourmet Bar by Novotel Mangga Dua Square invite me to their wine tasting event attended by medias, bloggers and corporates. Local brand of wine called TWOislands serving both red and white wine.

First time trying local product of wine, and to be honest I am not a fan of wine it self. But for non-lover wine like me, with a very honest opinion, I would say TWOislands's white wine is something I would drink over and over again and with out a doubt will recommend it to my friends. As it's white wine gles very smooth through my throat and have a perfect smell (not too bold yet not too soft), with a perfect soury taste when it touched my bare tongue.


blog comments powered by Disqus