Thursday, July 28, 2011

Analog Camera Projects - Traveling












Well, those are pictures from my traveling-with-analog-camera project. I decided to use analog camera while doing traveling, and I start it for the first time with my friend's camera. I borrowed from Rara, thanks to her for the camera, I used it when I backpacked from NTT to Bali overland. I captured things very carefully, you know this camera using 36 films not a 2GB memory like digital one, it means I have to think twice before snap.

What am gonna say taking pictures with analog camera ? It was a great and fun experieced. I can say that I wanna do it again, addicted already. Planning this september, am going to Phuket, Thailand, and think I'm gonna buy my own analog camera and snap pictures there with it. Will tell you later about it.

So, how do you think with the pictures above ?


P.S :
no. 1 : Tanah Lot sunset (in Bali),
no. 2 and 3 : Blue point beach in Bali,
no. 4 :  Padang-padang beach view from the bridge (still in Bali),
no. 5 : its a boat in Labuhan Bajo harbour (If I ain't wrong), East Nusa Tenggara,
no. 6 : a view of Labuhan Bajo, East Nusa Tenggara,
no. 7 : me with local kids of fishing village, Rinca island, East Nusa Tenggara,
no. 8 : a view of Rinca Island (taking from a boat), East Nusa Tenggara,
no. 9 : a very beautfiul sunset in Rinca Island, East Nusa Tenggara,
no. 10 : View of Rinca Island from the top of the hill in the island, East Nusa Tenggara.
blog comments powered by Disqus