Wednesday, December 22, 2010

There are keychains in my room


Keychains are my new collection. It started about couple months a go, when I had a holiday in Vietnam and about to buy souvenir for I bring to Jakarta. At that time, I saw keychain, and I starts to love it, quite unique and eye-catching, but the most important that I love from keychain is it's size, small, so make it the most practise yet simple souvenir to carrry, isn't it ? Since then, everytime I traveling I always buy keychain for my collection (yet there are also some keychains are given by friends).

Little bit explanation, the orange devil and the elephant wood are from Thailand, the orange devil I bought when I traveled to Bangkok last September, the elephant wood I got from my friend. Green People I bought from Vietnam last August. Eiffel Tower I got from my sister, she bought while she was traveling to Paris from her office. University of Toronto was given by my friend from Canada who is college student there. Last but not the least, The one look like crab's claw I bought from Belitung Islands couple weeks a go. 

Anyway, I used my brother's camera, it was Canon EOS Kiss X4.
blog comments powered by Disqus