Friday, July 30, 2010

Shit and Shoot

Okey, I have kind a interesting story behind this picture. It happened yesterday, July 29th 2010 at 1:16 am for exactly. So, after attended my friend's wedding ceremony and hanged out with my friends, I (yes, with some of my friends) ended up on my friend's house (the one who just married). When we all arrived there, everything happened just so fun, yes included I got a stomachache and bring my ass to the restroom right away (oh yeah, I bring my camera on my pant's pocket). Like you all may guess, while my ass try to pushing my shits, I handed my camera and starts taked picture of things around me, and here we go :


Details photo :
Camera : Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FS42
F-stop : f/2.8 
Exposure time : 1/30 sec.
ISO Speed : ISO 100
Focal length : 6 mm
Max aperture : 3
Flash mode : Auto Flash

blog comments powered by Disqus